Renzetti, Inc has a strict quality control process that starts with product development, testing and continues on with the selection of raw material, manufacturing process, assembling, packaging and shipping.
Our goal is to provide the angler, not just with a good quality product, but also with an innovative product that will enhance his or her creativity, regardless of their skill level.
Register your vise within 10 days of purchase. Always wear protective eye wear while tying flies and or building rods. Read instruction material included with your product.
Our warranty is as follows:
- Lifetime warranty against material and workmanship, regardless of its original registered owner. All products and or parts must be returned to Renzetti Inc. for examination, repair and or replacement.
- There is a $10.00 service fee for all warranty covered repairs.
- There is a $15.00 service fee, plus the cost of parts replaced and or repaired, plus return shipping charges for parts not covered under warranty.
Please call us to get a Repair Authorization Number and ship all warranty and non warranty parts to:
8800 Grissom Pkwy.
Titusville, FL 32780
Not Covered under Warranty:
- Attempts to dismantle, repair, or modify the vise by anyone other than an authorized Renzetti warranty service technician.
- Improper hook placement and or use of product.
- Lack of maintenance to the product causing it to malfunction.
- Damages and or lost of parts returned to Renzetti Inc.