The Basic Lathe will get you set up to start any rod building application.
The Basic Lathe comes with the following, however any of its components can also be ordered separately.
(1) 3ft. Bed with Head Stock, Head Stock Pulley and Chuck.
(2) Bed Extensions with mounting and connecting brackets. Each bed extension is about 36" long. Item # BE1303
(2) Rod Supports This is one of the unique attachments. The rod support has three adjustable rubbers edged rollers, The rod support will accept blanks from 1/16" diameter and up. It can be removed or installed in seconds without removing the blank. Comes with complete instructions. Some assembly required. Item # RS2100
(1) Eight-Spool Thread Feed with individual spool tension. Each spool has its own tension adjustment which allows you to use any size thread. T Any thread or combination up to 8 can be used at one time. This unit also has the thread tension spring, which enables you to turn the blank backward to correct a mistake or relocate a thread(s). The tension spring will tack up to 5" of thread while keeping it under tension. Comes with complete instructions. Some assembly required. Item #TF8000
(1) Rolling Carriage for Thread Feed The rolling carriage is a must for precision power wrapping.This carriage can be installed or removed in only a few seconds, which is ideal when going from one wrap to another without removing any of the other attachments on the lathe. When the carriage is clamped on the bed, it is very sturdy and can be infinitely moved along the bed in either direction at any speed necessary when wrapping. The carriage glides on three rollers and is extremely smooth. The carriage will accept the thread feed unit and comes with complete instructions. Some assembly required. Item # RC3200
(1) Motor Belt, Item # BL1008
(1) Motor Pulley, Item # BL1005
Warranty against material and workmanship. Made in the USA